We are looking for a few talented writers to write music reviews and artist features.
Please note that this is a non-paying gig and is on a volunteer basis only. That being said this is a chance to get some stories published for your portfolio and some great music in exchange.
If that’s all cool with you, here is what we are looking for:
– Someone who is really good at writing in English, but has a conversational tone.
– Someone who knows or is willing to learn Canadian Press style. The Littlest Voice is a Canadian publication.
– Someone who is comfortable with pitching story ideas. But don’t stress if you don’t have story ideas right away. We have a few we can assign.
– Someone who is easy going, but is still easy to contact by email when needed.
– Someone who isn’t afraid of feedback and criticism. Writing is about constantly honing your craft and you need both to get better.
– Someone who is happy working with flexible deadlines but can meet deadlines all the same.
– And finally, we are looking for someone who is passionate about music. If you have writing samples that’s great, send them over. But don’t stress if you don’t. We know what it’s like starting out.
To get a feel for what we are all about read through a couple of our reviews. We aren’t looking for mimics though. We want to help you develop your own voice and style as a writer.
If this sounds up your alley drop us an email at: email@example.com.